Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Friday, May 23, 2008

Random Things

Brock loves to stack things - anything that he can find - he stacks. If it won't stack (like balls) or keeps falling over (like rocks) he just pushes them together harder and longer - it is so cute. He makes this face like "If I just push harder they will stick". It breaks my heart a little when he takes his hand off and they still fall over. I wish I could make everything in his life turn out the way he wants. - Oh the joys of parenting!
Jason has been getting some new "toys" lately for graduation and getting a job. I think Brock has enjoyed it as much as Jason. Everytime he brings home a new box Brock crawls up on his lap and goes through the box with him. It is so cute!
Brock's goal in life the last few weeks has been to see what he can crawl under and what he can't. If something looks like he might fit - he must try. He got stuck one day under the kitchen chairs. It was pretty funny!
I was making an omelet one morning and sat Brock next to me on the counter. Next thing I knew - he was doing this!
Check out those bite marks!
PS - The scrape on his forehead is from playing outside.

3 comments:

I am Laura said...

Wow! Love the stacking. He is good at it. What concentration. Happy first birthday brock. What a cute kid.

Gooch Family said...

Such a cute little guy! That stinks you guys got moved out of that ward! That was a fun ward.

Skyler said...

That's the same way I eat cheese!