My sweet little boy got sick when we were just packing up to leave. He threw up three times at the condo, twice on the car ride home, once in the middle of the night once we got home, and three more times in the next 2 days. It was SO SAD! On the third time he threw up at the condo, I had run out of clean pajamas to wear home, so Karli's friend, Michelle, let me borrow her little girls pajama's. I could not take him seriously wearing purple pj's - he is such a boy, even though he was sick - I was like, "Brock what are you wearing?" Isn't that the most pathetic face? It is like he is embarrassed.
Monday, May 5, 2008
Another St. George Trip!
It has been like a month since we went, but Brock and I went with Karli, Payton, and Brooklyn to St. George. Karli's ward friend came with us with her two kids. It was a lot of fun. We did most the same things, it was amazing to see how much difference a month can make in the development of a baby. Brock just seemed to be so much older this time and actually enjoy himself. Here are some highlights.
My sweet little boy got sick when we were just packing up to leave. He threw up three times at the condo, twice on the car ride home, once in the middle of the night once we got home, and three more times in the next 2 days. It was SO SAD! On the third time he threw up at the condo, I had run out of clean pajamas to wear home, so Karli's friend, Michelle, let me borrow her little girls pajama's. I could not take him seriously wearing purple pj's - he is such a boy, even though he was sick - I was like, "Brock what are you wearing?" Isn't that the most pathetic face? It is like he is embarrassed.

My sweet little boy got sick when we were just packing up to leave. He threw up three times at the condo, twice on the car ride home, once in the middle of the night once we got home, and three more times in the next 2 days. It was SO SAD! On the third time he threw up at the condo, I had run out of clean pajamas to wear home, so Karli's friend, Michelle, let me borrow her little girls pajama's. I could not take him seriously wearing purple pj's - he is such a boy, even though he was sick - I was like, "Brock what are you wearing?" Isn't that the most pathetic face? It is like he is embarrassed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He still looks like a boy although he is in pretty colors. Hansome guy -- must take after my side.
HAHA! i totally love brock's face in that last picture - you're so right! and i'm so sorry brock was feeling sick :( i hope he's feeling better now :) love and miss ya!
Post a Comment