Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Snakes and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails...

That's what little boys are made of!

This is my favorite saying - and I think about it every time Brock wants to eat a rock or play in the mud or some other boyish thing. I LOVE having a boy...

and am SO EXCITED TO HAVE ANOTHER ONE!!!

That is right! We are having a boy! We could not be more thrilled! I love boys!

8 comments:

Janelle said...

CONGRATULATIONS JAMIE!!! :)

Nicole said...

oops, that last comment (jj evans) was my sister-in-laws screen name. ;) but it was really from me!!!

Mrs. JoAnne Mabey said...

YEAH!!!! congrats that is soo awesome that he is going to have a little brother!

KordelandHeather said...

How fun! It must just be a boy year! I don't know anyone having a girl!

Janina Herbert said...

Yay! Congrats! I knew it ;) love ya!

Janina Herbert said...

Yay! Congrats! I knew it ;) love ya!

Jess said...

Hooray! Congratulations!

Meghan Hendrix said...

Congratulations to your whole family! You got what you were hoping for! haha just don't tell the new baby that for the first couple months of pregnancy you kept referring to him as a her....