Brock loves animals (except for big dogs that bark). The animals here are really friendly - they let you pet them and they lick your hands. He thought that was so funny, every time they tried to lick him he would just laugh. He had the most fun watching Payton though - Payton Bell (Karli's little boy) is just around the clock entertainment for Brock - He thinks everything Payton does is funny.
Other trips last week included: (but I broke my camera - so no pics)
- Hanging out on the beach at Deer Creek
- Going to the Library - including the Friday night movie (not very kid friendly)
- Duck Pond (Like 3 times - he loves chasing the ducks - and since little kids are constantly there the ducks will let you get VERY close)
- Provo River Trail
- Several Park trips
Hopefully I get a new camera soon and can continue to document.
4 comments:
Jamie hi! I saw the link to your blog from Katie's. You're family is so cute! Brock IS turning into a little boy, fast! That is so great that you're having another baby! So exciting! Just wanted to say hey! Amy (Martin) Ernest
Jamie Hanna...Herbert! I stumbled across your blog somehow. I thought I would tell you that Brock is absolutely darling! I can't believe you are pregnant with #2! You're making me feel old! Ha! No, seriously, congratulations!!! How exciting! I hope all is well with you and Jason...
Kristin Goodfellow Morgan
www.bkmorgan.blogspot.com
Cute Blog Jame! It was great to see you at the reunion last night. Good luck with this next baby, your little boy is adorable! I will have to add your link and we will keep in touch! :)
Post a Comment