Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Elder Hanna


My brother Michael got his mission call last week. He is going to Phoenix, Arizona and leaves on August 20th!! I am so proud of him! I still can't believe he will be gone soon. I know he is making the right decision and will make a great missionary. He is such a hard worker.
For all my ward friends that have moved down there or are moving down there - you better have him over for dinner - :)

2 comments:

Gooch Family said...

Poor poor Elder Hanna, it is SO hot here! :)

Josh and Lar said...

Hey Jamie, this is Laura Hawkins from the ward. My little brother is going there, too! He is in the MTC right now, but he'll be in Phoenix later this month. We have a connection to the new mission president of the Phoenix mission and he is awesome!!