Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Monday, September 8, 2008

Brock Meets Noah

Brock did not know quite what to think when he met Noah. Jason brought him to the hospital on Wednesday night. It is funny how they seem to know this baby is different than all the other babies they see. When I hold someone elses baby he does not care - but he had a special interest in Noah as soon as he saw him.Things have been ok since we got home in regards to Brock. He is more interested than I hoped he would be - and he is quite jealous. He does not like when I feed him, but is now use me holding him, but now he does not like it when Jason holds him. I am nervous for Jason to go back to work - but I think I can manage.


My friends came to visit me in the hospital. They all went to dinner together to celebrate my friend, Megan's new baby. Unfortunately I stole her thunder and they came and visited me after their dinner. (Left to right top row: Abbie, Niki, and Ali - Middle row: Megan and Katrina - Bottom row: Samuel, Abigail (both Megan's), Noah, and Me)

5 comments:

Janina Herbert said...

Oh, those are the cutest pictures ever! :) I'm glad that things are OK on the homefront :) CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS AND MEET LITTLE NOAH NEXT WEEK!!!

Cathy Hanna said...

Congratulations on a beautiful baby boy, we are so happy for you and so glad you didn't get a ride to Alta! We love you and take care of yourself. I love your blog! Love Aunt Cathy

Adrienne and Darren said...

Congratulations!!! You look wonderful and your baby is soooo cute. We are so glad that you are doing well. We can't wait to see you and the baby. Take Care

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

Holy Cow Jamie! I got so stressed out just reading your story! I read it out loud to Justin and would pause while reading it saying things like.." No Way!", " Are you kidding?", "Oh my goodness!"... Im pretty sure I would have FREAKED out major if I were in your shoes!I wish I could still be your neighbor to help out when needed, but Im glad Jess was there with ya!Congrats on your new little one!You finally got a real "infant" under 9 lbs! Hooray!

MEGGandBOBBY said...

o my gosh jamie you girls are too young to all have kids it makes me feel so old... I saw Katie today and she told me all about your easy birth... Lucjy girl, your kids are adorable... I am glad to see you are doing so good, I am happy for you... You will always be like a lil sis eventhough I havent seen you in YEARS ha ha ha