Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Monday, November 3, 2008

Fun with the Hanna family

On Halloween day my sister and I took our kids to Kangaroo Zoo. If you dressed up you got 50% off. I decided to do a "family theme" - I wore Jason's high school football uniform, Brock was a basketball player, and Noah was a baseball player.

It was pretty fun. I am glad I went when it was 50% off because Brock needed help to do pretty much anything. I think I will go again when he is two and it will be more worth it.

Then we went to my brother's football game. I had a great time - as you can see both my kids are being occupied by my family. Thanks!

**Note: My sister Ashley is WONDERFUL! I could not have survived this last year with out her. She took such good care of me and Brock when I was on bed rest - and now she ALWAYS takes Noah for me when I have my hands full with Brock. She is the best aunt and sister ever! Both my kids love her. Thanks for all you do Ash.

4 comments:

Rosie said...

Hi Jamie... email me with your address. I have an invitation to a scrapbook party for you. =) rosie@mckeent.com

Jamie said...

It's funny you should ask that, because Ashleigh Smith asked the same thing about the tool bench.

We got it from Toys 'r Us. It's Black and Decker and cost $50 or $60, if I'm remembering correctly.

He LOVED it at first. As with most toys, the excitement has since faded. He still plays with it occasionally, especially when friends come over. The drill and the saw are pretty cool. The annoying thing is that he hammers on it ALOT. Which, of course, is pretty loud and somewhat annoying. We bought it because of the skrews--he was really into the fine motor stuff, but he doesn't really use those much anymore.

I'd say, if you want to buy him a big Christmas present, this is a fun one.

Adrienne and Darren said...

I love your blog. It is so uplifting. I need to remind myself of all things that I am blessed with. It looks like you had a blast with your family. We need to get together sometime. We will have to plan a day when your mom and sisters can come. Your boys are so cute.

Jamie said...

test