Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Winter sicknesses - round 1

My boys have had croup this last week (Noah did not officially have croup because he is too young - but he had the virus that causes croup)- so while it has been a (maybe our last) week of nice weather we have been stuck inside - it was torture. To pass the time Brock and I sure did bake a lot of cookies, blow a lot of bubbles, throw A LOT of balls, read a lot of books, color a lot of pages, and take a lot of naps. I really hope that this is not a precursor to the rest of our winter. Brock did not get sick at all last winter - and I plan on keeping the same track record!

By Friday they were both doing better so we made a quick run to the park. Brock LOVED being outside - he did not waste any time - he got right down to business.


Noah was great too. He just sat in the sun and looked around. It was a good day. (Except for the fact that we went to the grocery store and bought a whole cart worth of groceries and when I got to the counter and they told me how much it was I realized I forgot my WALLET (not to mention both the boys were screaming)! It was so embarrassing!! - Everyone looked at me like "oh that poor woman with those 2 young boys - her life must be so crazy she can't even remember to take her wallet to the store." I really never do things like that - so it really bothers me when I do.)

3 comments:

mbjhme said...

so did you have to go back home or did you leave the groceris and say forget it. I am sorry that happened but i am glad that the boys are feeling better

Kacie said...

That is just too bad! I hate when the kiddos are sick! Brax has been sick with the stomache flu and the normal flu. Not fun at all!

Nick and Tiffany said...

I've had that happen too, it's so embarassing, but that's life with kids I guess. I'm glad your little guys are doing better. Just FYI, I had to make my blog private, so could you send me your email address so I can get you added? tiffanytenney@hotmail.com. Thanks! Hope you guys had an awesome Thanksgiving.