Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Bells

So the Bell's are probably my favorite people in the whole world. Karli has been my best friend for years, then she met and married Skyler and him and I got along great - then I married Jason and he gets along great with Sky and Karli. It is not often you find couple friends where all 4 of you not only like each other - but genuinely get along and have fun. Then we started having kids and things just got better. (It was rough for a few months when Payton wanted to play with Brock but he was too young - but I think we are out of the woods now.)

Karli and I try to do something with the kids once a week (it turns into once every other week). Last weeks we went to Cornbellys at Thanksgiving Point. It was probably the funnest activity so far. We were there for 2 1/2 hours - and we could have been there for 2 more. Noah was fussy - but Kar stepped in and really helped with Brock (she is LITERALLY wonder woman/mother!!)



Despite ALL the fun things to do - leave it to Brock to find the one ball. He would have been here all day and hit this ball. It kept coming back and hitting him in the face - he would look at me and say "nose". But then he would hit it again.

The next day we went to Tucano's. It was just the 4 of us (it was like we were newlyweds again!). It was fun - we have not been together without kids since Payton was born. We had a great time. They talk as if they are going to leave Utah when Sky graduates - I pretend as if it will never happen.

1 comment:

Skyler said...

Thanks Jamie - your too cute! We love hanging out with you too. I love that after buckets of water being dumped on his head and hay in his diaper that you and Brock still put up with us. Heck, lets hope Payton just doesn't get to the scissor, foosball throwing stage. We only hurt those we love!

PS - next time you get a pict. this great of Skyler and I. Don't post it on your blog. (;