Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

In the spirit of Halloween

Last week we went to Salt Lake for some Halloween Fun. On Friday we went to Engh's Flower/Pumpkin patch with my mom, my sister, and her kids. They have a fun maze for kids and a pirate ship and a lot of pumpkins. Brock loved the maze, he did it like 3 times - it was fun to watch him learn - by the third time he went right to the end with out making any wrong turns.


Auge and Brock on the Pirate ship

Grandma (Auge calls her "Nanna" - like Nanna Hanna - cute - but we call her grandma


Then we went to my brother, Daniels, high school football game. This is Brad and Noah all bundled up for the game. They are both mad now - but they were GREAT at the game. Brad slept the whole time, and Noah just looked around while his aunt Ashley held him. Unfortunately we did not take any pics at the game.



Then we went to my Grandma's Halloween party. This is one of my favorite parties. She makes homemade chicken noodle soup and scones. I LOVE it! Then we have a Halloween parade, do a pinata, go fishing for prizes, and "bob" for donuts. Two of my cousins dressed up as John McCain and Sara Palin. This pic does not do it justice - they looked AWESOME!


Then we went to the Bells Halloween Party. It was awesome! Their best yet! Jason was a pimp and I was a Cop.



It was "reality show themed" and we played Fear Factor and Don't Forget the Lyrics. Jason and I won Don't Forget the Lyrics. We were pretty proud.



Jason was EXTREMELY proud of his Pimp costume.

No comments: