Noah is not sleeping at night. Every night is worse. This morning I just did not want to deal with my day, or my life. I was so tired and I felt so sick from lack of sleep. I felt so overwhelmed and totally under appreciated. It is funny how one day everything can be perfect and I feel like I could have 12 kids, and just 24 hours later I don't know what to do with the 2 that I have. To be honest I just wanted to run away. I wanted to go stay at my mom's for a few days, I wanted to go to the mall, I wanted Cafe Rio, I wanted whatever was different than what I had.
Despite my bad attitude the boys have been great today. Noah has slept all morning (double edge sword), Brock has been so fun and loving and has taken great naps. This afternoon Brock and I were playing soccer (despite my desire to just lay on the couch and never move) and every time he kicked the ball to me or made his cute sound effects when he plays ball, I just felt my heart brimming with joy. I am still wanting a break (good thing I have enrichment tonight!!), but it is nice to know that even on "one of those days" I still feel overwhelmed with joy and happiness at my life that the blessings God has given me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am sorry you had such a bad night. I can help you any time you need me. I can take the kids or come to your house or anything you need. I love you and you are a great mother and wife.
Love,
Your Mom
You poor thing. That's the worst when you are SOO tired but still have to play with the kid(s). Hopefully he'll start sleeping better for you!!
Jamie, you are amazing! I really hope that today is better than yesterday :) Love you!
Post a Comment