- I am obsessed with 3 ring binders - I have one for everything. When I was getting married I had one that I took EVERYWHERE with me, when I was pregnant - same thing. I currently have more than 15 3 ring binders - each with it's own topic (ex. church quotes, fun kids ideas, nice notes people have written me, etc)
- In another life I would have liked to go to law school. I did not discover this talent of mine until I was already pregnant with Brock. I would not have ever really been a lawyer (court room stuff) - I would have liked to do compliance for businesses or do corporate law. I loved my job and I miss it often. I loved being a "professional" - wearing business clothes, talking about adult things, being in meeting with lawyers, CEO's and millionaires, going on business trips, etc. It was a fun time in my life.
- I would rather eat desserts than anything else (and I usually do). When I go to a farewell or a baby blessing or some other place like that - I only get food off the "real food table" as a courtesy to other people - I really just want the dessert food - and I usually get one or two (or five) of each dessert.
- I have pretty much had the same hair cut since 9th grade. I grow it out ever once in a while - and then I cut it again. I still think it is cute - and everyone else says it is cute. I hope that if I turn into one of those "out dated hair ladies" and I don't realize it that someone will tell me. But until then I think I will keep it.
- I REFUSE to admit I live in Utah County. My cell phone is still SLC, that is where I tell people I live, and anything else is still SLC. I am not sure why I hate it so much - but I do.
- I am an intense budgeter. I have an excel spread sheet and I stick to it religiously. On the same coin I am very thrifty - I can make my budget go a long way. I itemize everything I spend money on - all the way down to how much money I spent on fruit, meat, milk, etc.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
6 things about me
My friend Katrina tagged me. I am supposed to say 6 corky things about me - this has been stressful - I apparently am not very unique, so it is more going to be just 6 random things you might not know about me. So here I go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
AMAZING budget!! I also love that you have 15 3 ring binders:). Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment