Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Gardner Village Witch Festival

My mom (Grandma Hanna) decided to take her 4 grand kids to the witch festival at Gardner Village. They have these HUGE witches all over the place doing cute/funny things. Brock's favorite was, of coarse, the witches playing baseball.
The witch behind him is pitching
Audrey and Brock - not looking too cute, bit it was the only pic we got of both of them.
Auge on the pony ride - Brock went too, but sine there are like 6 pictures of him on a pony ride - I will spare you.
They have this great petting farm there. There are a bunch of goats, pigs, and sheep just wandering around. They are all really friendly. It was really cool.

1 comment:

Janina Herbert said...

BROCK IS SO CUTE! (as always ;)

love and miss you guys! (PS - did you get our card?)