Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Family Pictures

The videographer from our wedding wanted to come and take family pictures after Noah was born - who turns down that?

For your viewing pleasure...









6 comments:

Janina Herbert said...

YYYYYAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!! We are SO happy that Jason got into the HR department!! We were praying for you guys! I can't wait to tell Matt- we are both SO THRILLED for you guys! CONGRATULATIONS!

Also, these pictures are just about the cutest thing I've seen all year! I LOVE every single one of them! As I was looking through them I thought "Wow, if I were Jamie, I'd want to frame that one...and that one....and that one, and that one, and that one...etc!" pretty much every single one :P I'm so happy that you guys are so happy and doing so well :) Love you!

Larsica said...

Wow, those pictures are so precious, I love them! Your family is so cute! Congrats on the promotion, yay!!

Adam and Dantzelle said...

Those are so precious!! You have such a cute family.

Ashlee said...

Those pics are adorable, and you look tiny for just having a baby!

Kacie said...

They turned out way good! I like how some are posed and some look like they are candid! Your boys are way cute!

Megan Loves Life said...

I love the one where you are walking and looking back at Brock. So cute!