Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Friday, August 21, 2009

Boating

So I have actually decided that boating is my most favorite activity in the whole world. I didn't grow up with a boat - but we always went boating once or twice a year with my grandparents - and in the last 5 years (since I have been married) I have only been once or twice - but the boys and I got to go a few weeks ago - and I realized it was what my life was missing! (Is that dramatic enough for you!)

When I see people driving, pulling their boat behind them I think, "I hate you - I want to be you." It was just a quick trip with the wonderful Thomas' - we were only on the boat for about 15 minutes and I didn't get a chance to ski or really tube or anything - but it was just enough to make me happy and solidify what I already knew - I love to boat, I love the water, I love the air, I love the beautiful scenery - I love everything about it!

On a side note - for any of you boaters out there - check out Brock's life jacket - it is a new design - "Coast Guard Approved" - it was awesome! He swims in it great and it is so comfortable and it doesn't hit their chin or anything - the only catch is they have to be 30 lbs - sorry Noah :(

Both the boys really loved the boat. Noah would only cry when the boat stopped - he loved to sit right on the bow (like Leo in Titanic) and have the wind in his face.

1 comment:

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

I absolutely LOVE to go boating as well! Back when I was single and rich and had rich friends, I would go boating almost every weekend. I miss it as well! The pictures of your boys are absolutely adorable! I cant believe Brock is getting so big and Noah is just as cute as a button! They are both so handsome. You know what's weird is that I dreamed last night that we moved back to Provo and became your neighbors again in Dia Mar... weird/random/funny huh?!