Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Monday, November 16, 2009

Bengal Football Games

We had our last Brighton football game for the Hanna family. It was quite sad. I have had a brother playing for Brighton High School for 8 years now. Despite the picture (taken at almost 11 at night) my boys are great at the games. Brock LOVES them, of coarse. And Noah tolerates them very well. Daniel did so good and we are so proud of him. Brock thinks Daniel is a football star and a super hero - I don't think anyone measures up to "Uncle Daniel" - except for his dad, of coarse.


My dad, Daniel, and my mom

They had fireworks after the game. Brock did not like them at all. He wouldn't even look at them, and kept saying "no like fireworks". Noah, however, loved every minute of them.

So I think this picture testifies of how freaking cute and happy Noah is. Doesn't that smile just demand that you smile back?
Plus look at how blonde his hair got - I hadn't noticed it until this picture

2 comments:

Paul and Mariko said...

Hi! So yeah, your boys are both stinking adorable! :) How have you been?

the taylors said...

nice to have you back in the blogging world