Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Great's Halloween Party

My Grandma (the boys' great-grandma (we call her Great)), has been having a Halloween party for as long as I can remember. It is one of the grandchildren's favorite parties and full of traditions. We have been playing the same games for 20+ years - it is fun seeing my kids do the EXACT same thing I did as a child.

Brock "fishing" for prizes.


Hitting the pinata. (I had a weird night flash on)

The lion is Brad hitting the pinata - he totally went at it!


Bobbing for donuts.


Aunt Ashley with Noah
We also have a costume parade and eat scones with homemade chicken noodle soup and chili. For a few years we had a haunted house - but that has dwindled since most of the kids are older now.

No comments: