Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Fall time

We have been praying for a nice fall - and I think we got it. Now I am praying for a mild winter. I always loved snow and winter... until I had kids. Now I dread it. I never wanted to live some where like Arizona or Las Vegas - but now I would be totally happy there with the option to come to Utah for the holidays and have a real white Christmas - and then go back to my 60 - 70 degree weather, so I can take my kids to the park everyday.

We have had a lot of fun playing in the leaves. I didn't get any pictures of jumping in the leaves, we were just having too much fun for me to go upstairs to get our camera - and I forgot it everytime.



These were all pictures posed by Brock. He went and sat in front of the tree and said, "mom, take a picture, Noah come here and take a picture." Then he would pile leaves on himself or Noah and say, "take a picture with leaves." It was so funny.


2 comments:

Michael and Jessica Terry said...

Your boys are so cute! It looks like you guys had so much fun playing in the leaves. I am so sad you guys were not able to make it to Price it would have been so good to see you and your family, hopefully we can get together soon though!

Corinne said...

How did you do the collage with the 6 pictures like that? Its way cute! And WOW Brock and Noah have gotten so big! I can't wait to see you all at Christmas time!