Finally it was Brock's turn - however I could not get a smile
Brock got the best present ever... a Super Grover Cape!! (his favorite character). He loved it the night he got it - and then had a hard time with it. He was disappointed because he thought that it didn't work because he couldn't fly. It actually broke my heart to see him disappointed - I wished it WOULD have made him fly. He didn't wear it for a few weeks -and then in mid-January he rediscovered it - and now LOVES it. He often wears it on our outings. I think it is wonderful, I never care - A little boy in a cape is just about the most adorable thing I have ever seen!

Noah was all smiles - I wish I could have gotten it without the hands.

(Their hair is really not that blond - it is just the lighting.)
(Their hair is really not that blond - it is just the lighting.)
Brock got the best present ever... a Super Grover Cape!! (his favorite character). He loved it the night he got it - and then had a hard time with it. He was disappointed because he thought that it didn't work because he couldn't fly. It actually broke my heart to see him disappointed - I wished it WOULD have made him fly. He didn't wear it for a few weeks -and then in mid-January he rediscovered it - and now LOVES it. He often wears it on our outings. I think it is wonderful, I never care - A little boy in a cape is just about the most adorable thing I have ever seen!
No comments:
Post a Comment