We had another baby this year! We now have Madison, which makes us an even 2 boys and 2 girls. This also required the purchase of a much needed minivan.
Jason changed jobs again early in the year, and is now with Fidelity. He is happy with his new career path. Jamie is happy at home raising the kids and loves this stage where they are all young and home.
The kids are happy and healthy. Brock and Noah love super heroes, especially Spiderman and Iron Man. Brock loves sports; Noah loves cars and tractors. Megan loves Madison, doing everything her brothers can do, helping mom, and discovering dolls. Madison loves her siblings and all the attention they give her.
We hope you have a Merry Christmas and a great New Year!
Love,
The Herberts,
Jason, Jamie, Brock (4), Noah (3), Megan (1 ½), and Madison (4 months)
That was our Christmas card. It was a last minute thing - so if you didn't get one - few people did, and most were hand delivered at that. At the beginning of the Christmas season when I was figuring out my budget I had allotted money for Christmas cards. But I never got a good family picture so on the 10th of December I decided to not send a card and I spent my "card budget money" on other things. Then I got this picture on the 20th. I did a little scrambling and came up with about 10 dollars to do Christmas cards. The killer was that almost all of Jason's family lives out of state. So hopefully next year you will all get one and I won't spend the budget money prematurely.

2 comments:
I feel so fortunate to have received one, then. We really enjoyed getting it (on Christmas Eve). Today, Alex pointed at Madison and said, "wook! Baby Juette (Juliette)". She is one of our friend's baby. I think she and Madison are either born on the same day or just days apart. I was going to do cards this year with an announcement on them, but when that didn't work out I decided to not do them. Another year, another year!
At least you have a budget. We don't so I just spend spend spend what we don't have. That is why I don't do cards. I could never afford them and all mine must be mailed. I did some about 3 years ago and it cost me about 60 dollars so I decided never to do them again until we actually had money.
Your kids are all so cute. What fun to have four at home. I bet it is pure chaos. You seem to be really good with them. Hope you have a great 2012.
Post a Comment