Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Temple Square

I have said it a million times but Temple Square is for sure our/my favorite place to go.  It was one place we had to go before we left.  We were there for a long time too - almost 3 1/2 hours - which is a looong outing for us.  We hit it all... conference center, river in front of conference center, reflecting pool, back huge fountain and rivers on the side, visitor centers, Christus, actual temple, tabernacle, and organ recital.  We saw them putting up Christmas lights are reality set in for all of us that we would not get to see it at Christmas - I hope the Denver temple does something.
 
Anyways - I always do a picture overload at temple square... how could you not?
 
Noah wanted one of him jumping off the wall.

Madison refused to be in the picture.
 
This is Noah's favorite fountain - he will tell you every time he sees it - he wanted a picture by it.
 
 














 
I tried to get an updated picture of this (scroll way down).  It didn't work as well.

 
 

 



Megan actually took a picture of me from her view on the sit and stand stroller.  I am cheap at park at the top of the hill behind the conference center (it is free).  By the end of the trip all the kids are always tired and usually 3 if not 4 children are on the stroller and I am treading up that blasted hill in 100 degree heat.  I am way surprised I managed to smile for her.
 
Some of my favorite and sweetest memories of Utah with my young children will be from temple square (in competition with Wheeler Farm and our own house/apartment).

2 comments:

Foster Mom said...

Love those kids. Madison refusing to be in the picture kills me!

Emily said...

I LOVE these! Love Noah's pout, love how old Madison is looking (and how much like you!), love your long pretty hair, love the four kids holding hands, and love the group shot with you in it. We miss you guys! Hope you're settling in. Can't wait to hear about your new adventures.