Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Play time

This is a weird post because it has like a million pictures - for something so simple as our marble game.  I just had my camera with me at the time (I do not have a smart phone - I still use a camera!) so  I just kept taking pictures.  To be honest there is not a tone of stuff that all 4 of my children play with together.  Their interests and developmental levels are so varied right now that anything other than tag or wrestling, or just general running around like wild banchies - they don't often all play together.  I got our marble game out for Madison and one by one they all got involved.  They all love the marble game and actually keeps them entertained for a good hour or so.


I included so many pictures because I love the facial expressions of my children. I love their "focused" looks - like the one of Maddie above - basically Brock's same focus face.









Noah thinking hard.
 




These  pictures show the other kids involving themselves in Madison's game - in the above picture she is saying "hey" to Noah and is pushing him away.  It didn't work and you get this CLASSIC face in the below picture.


 
Then they all just stat playing together.  Although check out Noah's face in the one below - Brock was trying something new - I guess Noah was really concerned about it.





No comments: