Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Monday, March 24, 2014

Daily Randomness











 
One Saturday morning I heard Brock yell - come take a picture of us.  They were so proud of their little bed.
 
 
Noah is still a very focused builder and player.  This should actually be a picture of him with his legos.  He loves to build and create things.  Then he just lays on the ground and plays with them.  I love it.
 
Megan spends a lot of her day in some sort of dress up.
 
And Madison is always cooking something.  Lately it is ice cream sundaes and smoothies.  She takes everyone's orders, brings it to you, takes it away when you are done, then she actually does the dishes, and puts it all away.  It cracks me up!
 
I don't remember why I took this picture. But I did.  A typical lunch - except for the chicken nuggets, their not typical - I haven't bought chicken nuggets in almost a year - but they were on sale at Costco and thought they might come in handy for a few quick lunches.
 
One day I decided to take pictures of what the house looks like after a few hours of playing - right before "clean up time".  Just to remind myself in a few years I guess.
We've got dress ups in one corner, baby doll stuff in another, kitchen a mess, and on the train table is some water colors drying.




 

  
Brock and Dad playing Startego.

No comments: