Today I was making egg salad sandwiches for my kids. This always makes me think of my great grandma - we called her "Great". Every time we went to her house she made us egg salad sandwiches (she grated her eggs with a cheese grater) and had starlight mint ice cream in a sugar cone after.
My grandma also makes them for her grandkids and great grandkids. When I gave them to my kids Brock said, "I love egg salad sandwiches because Great Grandma Brown makes them for us."
I am glad my kids have the same memories of their "Great" that I have of mine.
My grandma also makes them for her grandkids and great grandkids. When I gave them to my kids Brock said, "I love egg salad sandwiches because Great Grandma Brown makes them for us."
I am glad my kids have the same memories of their "Great" that I have of mine.


No comments:
Post a Comment