I am going to take a quick pause in my summer update to inform you of my preschool. It is starting tomorrow!! I am so thrilled, and nervous, and calm, and relieved.... all mixed into one. I am about as ready as I'll ever be (well in about 2 hours - I have a few more things to do.)
Here is how my room will look on the first day. My center material will rotate weekly (or every other week depending on the children's interests) - but I THINK this will be the layout - ***think is why the white board is not hung yet - once it is hung it is staying and I wasn't ready to make that kind of commitment - room layout has so much to do with classroom management, behavior, and learning.
My centers are writing, reading, dramatic, art, sensory, math, science, blocks, and white board, and as mentioned earlier the materials and focus will be changed often. I actually have decided to start a blog just for my preschool, I hope to get it up and running in a week or so.
Anyways... wish me luck!
3 comments:
Looks great! You will be such a blessing in these kids' lives. Hope you enjoy it. And I would love to follow your preschool blog when it's up and running. I'm excited to see what you do and what you learn and what you change and what you keep the same over the next few weeks. What an adventure!
so great! wish i could send my kids to your preschool! Good luck
Brilliant! If you still lived here I would send Lillie to your preschool! Impressive for sure!
Post a Comment