Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Seeing Santa

My kids have been used to going to Great Grandma Browns "Santa Party".  They have been doing this since they were born (I have been doing it since I was born).  To try to make up for missing it I scheduled a private meeting ar our public library.  There is a story time and then a chance to meet Santa.  

I don't think Madison remembers seeing Santa last year - because she was so excited to see him.  As soon as he came into the room she jumped up off the floor and ran to him and gave him a hug.  I love this age at Christmas!





Brock didn't sit on Santa's lap.  Just stood and leaned.  He was too big.  Broke my heart.  One stage of life is totally over.




Madison is so adorable just admiring Santa!



Then the next week we went and had breakfast with Santa at their school.


And saw him again.  But this time it was not the real Santa, it was obviously one of his helpers.

We decided to do a silly picture with Santa.









No comments: