Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Soccer

Brock played soccer again this fall.  This year he really started coming into his own.  He seems to shine more the closer they get to playing positions.  Brock is a very methodical soccer player, and the more "real" soccer gets the more he feels comfortable.

This is the first season they got a goalie and Brock did very well.  He is really good at defense in general, so he kind of excelled at goalie.  He was always ready and always knew where the ball was coming from.

I know these are a million pictures of the same thing.  But they all crack me up.  Plus they are the only pictures i took this season.










Great goal throw.








No comments: