Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Sunday, April 10, 2016

What to we do in the winter time...


Winter in Denver isn't really like winter in Salt Lake.  But I am so conditioned to cold, snowy, inversion-type winters that we still don't go out much from December to March.  I will walk outside and like 3:00 and I think "wow - its beautiful, why haven't we been out here all day?"

Here are a couple of random picture of what we do all winter.
A lot of wrestling

We have friends over to play

We did go to a park one day and watched as emergency workers ran drills for rescuing people from broken ice - that was really cool!

We have been cooking together a lot as a family.  Brock has especially started to love to cook and wants to cook either by himself or help us.  

We play a lot of games.  Madison is our game queen.  If she can't find anyone to play a game with ehr she just "practices" and plays be herself.


Megan and Noah do A LOT (I mean A LOT) of art projects.  We have bout 3 different desks/tables in our house that are just dedicated to art, writing, and drawing.  They make puppets, comics, random drawings, models of stuff using all sorts of objects, I wish I took pictures of some of it - most of it is really cute and creative.  It is all very endearing.  

No comments: