Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Spring Break: Madison learns to ride a bike!

Last year Madison had no interest in learning how to ride a bike.  I, however, was pretty ready.  I really enjoy going on long beautiful bike rides with my kids and was ready for her to be riding on her own.  We tried all summer and fall last year - but she hardly gave it her best shot.  Her friend grew out of her bike and gave it to Madison - that was the incentive she needed because 10 minutes later (I am not exaggerating) she was riding a bike and about 20 minutes after that she was REALLY riding a bike - like turns, doughnuts, going up curves, starting on her own, ect)  It was amazing.  Now I can't get her off her bike.



No comments: