Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Sunday, July 29, 2018

movies

Jen took us all to Incredibles 2 one afternoon.  We had the theater to ourselves.

You may notice a pattern this summer with people taking us places.  My friends have been so kind and generous to us this last year and especially this summer.  It is awkward sometimes - they want my kids to come (or me) but they know that we just can't afford it.  I try so hard to not make it a big deal or awkward and assure them they don't have to invite us or go with out us - being poor DOES NOT bother me!  But usually they won't even ask - they just tell me, "we are taking you guys to a movie today... I already bought the tickets."  I am glad people love me and my kids enough that they want us to come that bad!  We have been blessed here in Colorado with great, great friends.

No comments: