Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Thursday, July 26, 2018

Sister Orro is back!!!

Sister Orro is a wonderful missionary from Australia who served in our ward in 2015.  She was the missionary who taught Krista the gospel.  She actually served in our ward for 8 months - so we all got to know her really well and love her. 

I knew about her coming for a few months - but we kept it a secret from Krista.  I got a picture of her knocking - but I didn't take one of the hug!!  I videoed it - but didn't get a  picture.  Krista was so surprised and it was wonderful seeing her again and hanging out with her and her mom for a few days.
Sister Orro (Bek) has had a hard time since her mission.  She is currently not active, but thinking of trying to be active again.  Her parents brought her back to her mission in hopes of sparking her testimony again.  I love her deeply and it has been hard for Krista and I to watch on Facebook as she has taken such a different path.  It really has broken Krista's heart.  I am so glad she came and we all talked very openly and shared a lot of tears and hugs.  I hope she goes back home with a renewed love for the Savior and desire to stay on His path.  I was a ward missionary for almost 3 years and we always have the missionaries over for dinner and member lessons and Bek was the best missionary we have ever had.  She has a wonderful testimony and knowledge of the gospel.  Her light is strong.  I pray she will find it again.  Regardless, she changed mine and Krista's life forever and I am so grateful she chose to serve a mission.

No comments: