Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Monday, July 30, 2018

pet show

One day for family home evening Megan, Madison, and Noah put on a pet show with their stuffed animals.  Jason and I were the judges and Brock was the audience.  They worked on it for days.  They really went all out including making their own trophy and judging sheets.  It was pretty adorable. 


Our contestants were Tracy, Pumpkin, and Campbell. The categories were prettiest, most tricks, fastest, and most able to find stuff.

Pumpkin won!

I loe this stage the girls are in (and Noah usually loves to participate also).  Currently they are working on Gertle's birthday party. (Gertle is Madison's stuffed turtle that looks more like a giraffe - so she combined giraffe and turtle to get his name).  They are going all out on this party and have probably worked on it for like 10  hours.  


No comments: