Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Monday, March 11, 2019

Blessing Pictures

Dane was blessed at the beginning of February.  The next few posts will be about that weekend.  It was also the weekend Brock was ordained a Deacon in the Aaronic Priesthood.  We had lots of family come.  It was a great weekend.  After everyone left I took some pictures of Dane in his blessing outfit.  My mother bought the outfit.  He was blessed in a blue crocheted blanket that his great, great grandmother, Ruth Pehrson made.  His uncles and brothers were also blessed in it.  The white blanket he is laying on was the blanket his dad was blessed in.  He also wore the booties Brock was blessed in.  

Same as last time... way too many pictures... and some are the same just with different filters.  Enjoy























These one's aren't so pretty - but they show the blessing outfit better.


This is what Jason was blessed in, Brock, Noah, and then Dane.  I wish I would have taken a better picture to see the details.  Noah's was my favorite.

No comments: