Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Family comes

Brock was ordained to the priesthood and Dane was blessed the first week of February.  Timing was perfect to do it at the same time so the family could come.  I was SOO overwhelmed with love when Daniel, Angie, and Brooke came with their kids!  They rented a suburban and all drove together.  They are so sweet and selfless!  It made the weekend so fun!  


I felt like a grandmother having her grandkids come.  I bought all their favorite snack and rearranged my whole house with all our toddler toys.  I brought out or train tracks and put them on the train table, got rid of all our tiny toys and legos.  Got out all the blocks, and cars, and dolls and brought up our play kitchen.  It was great!


They stayed at a hotel with my parents so we got to go swimming Saturday afternoon.  AND, shockingly, Brock got it and swam too!!!  Noah loves swimming at hotels becasue their isn't a life guard and he can do what ever he wants. ha

Brooke and Mikey

Daniel and Addie


Angie and Maya

And with out a life guard anyone can get in the hot tub!

It was also the super bowl so we had a super bowl party.

My mom was in charge of the food.

Everyone also got to go to Brock's young men's basketball game.  He had quite the cheering section.

Cute Mikey.

The Herbert's also came.  But that is it's own post!

No comments: