Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Sunday, August 18, 2019

Utah: Fun at the Herberts

After a week at the Hanna's we packed up and drove an  hour south to spend a few days with the Herberts.  We love all the time we spend there.  It is a nice break from the crazy chaos of the Hanna experience (which we love) - but it is nice to go slower and just go at our own pace.  These pictures are random and not in order.  Randy took a whole bunch and sent them to me - it would take a lot of time (that I don't really have) to put them in groups and categorize them.  So just enjoy the randomness.

Dane LOVED her toy bin.  It was the perfect size for him to stand up and reach in for toys.  He felt so big.  There are a lot more pictures of him doing this later on in the post.  Grandma has the best baby toys - my babies have always loved playing there.

We found out that Dane thought this giant spiky ball was hilarious.  He had this huge belly laugh every time you rolled it to him.  We got it on video.  We all got a kick out of it.


We love the good food at grandma and grandpas.

Dane was starting to learn to crawl while we were in Utah.  Everyday he got a little closer.  He actually did his first official crawl as grandma Herbert was watching him WHILE I was packing to car to leave to go back to Colorado.


It was fun sleeping in the same room and sometimes same bed as Dane while in Utah.  We got to cuddle a lot.





Grandma had surgery right before we got there.  So she had to have some down time.  Dane loved hanging out in bed with her.






I have included a few random pictures that Randy took.  His pictures are great becasue they are just of regular things - so you catch a little bit of reality.  Plus it is the only time I make it in any of the pictures.




















I cut Brock's hair while there.

The kids loved playing the Wii in the basement.



We love being at their house and are so glad they are back in Utah.

No comments: