Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Saturday, August 17, 2019

Utah: Wheeler Farm

I can't remember exactly why but on one of our last days there the kids were all at my mom's house bored and the parents were busy doing something so I packed them all (my kids, Caroline, Maya, and a few of Katie's kids) up and took them to wheeler farm.  I love wheeler farm.  So do my kids, they just don't remember that they do until we get there :) 
It was a hot day so we spent almost the whole time playing in the river.







Boys spent most of the time building a dam.  The little girls played in the river, mud and chased ducks.  The big girls climbed trees.

No comments: