Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Sunday, August 4, 2019

Utah: Fourth of July

We started off our fourth of July by going on a hike up in the Bountiful foothills. 

Jason we back at home playing frisbee golf with the neighbor men.  My friend Jen text me this picture to prove that Jason was indeed outside hanging out with them.

That evening we had a great bbq with the whole family and grandma and grandpa






The 2 babies got to hang out together!
And try to take each others binkeys

Then we did sparklers up at grandma's house.

And fireworks down at Pats

Dane LOVED the fireworks.  Here Madison is trying to play with him and he would NOT take his eyes off the fire works.  He would whip his head around to the other side if she turned too far.

It was pretty cute.


And I will just end on this happy fourth of July baby.







No comments: