One evening we went up to Syracuse to visit Ammon. Ammon was our bonus hockey kid in 2016-2017. He came and lived with us for 8 months while he played hockey. It was wonderful and we were so happy we took him in. He was such a blessing to us. He is serving a mission in September so we went to visit him and let him meet Dane. They also have a great indoor pool. So we did a little swimming.
Megan wasn't feeling well so she stayed at grandma's

I just love Ammon. I loved that I learned I can love someone else's child like my own - and pretty instantly. I learned that having older kids is cool and I didn't need to mourn my kids growing up. And he also helped me visualize what having older and younger kids at the same time would be like.
He is going to do great things for the Lord in Oregon.







No comments:
Post a Comment