Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Thursday, July 25, 2019

Utah: Great's

We stayed Saturday night in Mapleton and then on Sunday evening we went to my grandma's and grandpa's for an extended family party.  Oh how my heart and soul misses these.  Somethings happens to my spirit when I am around my whole family.  I love them all so much and haven't seen some of them in years.  All my little cousins have or our getting married and I got to meet a lot of their spouses.  I am so glad we could do it at my grandparents house. 

We had homemade ice cream.  It was the best!

And hung out on the deck





The kids played in the yard and the orchard






My grandpa's garden

One of the main purpses of the get together was to take this pictures.
My grandparents and FIVE great-grandkids born to them last year.  Aren't they all so adorable.  My cousin, Hayden, is a very talented photographer and offered to take some family pictures for all of us.  We did it in my grandparents 100+ year old pear orchard.

My kids with their great grandparents

All of their great grand kids except for my two nieces, Addie and Maya - they live in St George now.

No comments: