There is a pool by my parents house that I went to all growing up. It is called Cottonwood Heights Recreation Center. We went and took all the grand kids and it was so fun. This is the moment that Brock decided he DOES like swimming and he has been swimming ever since. So this pool is a miracle.
Dane is always good to nap on our outings

They have these great water slides and platforms. The platforms were the best. there is nothing like standing on the edge of a cliff and convincing yourself to jump.

They started by jumping off the diving boards and high dives.
Then they went for the platforms. When all was said and done Brock and Megan jumped off all of them. Noah did the lower one - but spent about an hour and a half on the top one - but never jumped. There is always next summer!
I was SUPER proud of them for jumping. I jumped off the lower one. It was fun, I felt like I was 16 again the moment my whole body went under the water.
Cute cute cousins. Brock, Megan, Madison, Sam, Noah, Brad, Eddie, and Caroline (Mikey was crying and wouldn't get in the picture)














No comments:
Post a Comment