End of the school year means lots and lots of class projects.
Here is Megan and her Native American project. Well... now it is call indigenous people project. I kept calling it either Indian or Native American and she kept correcting me.
Megan takes a lot of time and ownership in her projects. She made everything she could out of sculpting clay.
Madison was student of the month (again) - so we got to go to a special breakfast.
Noah went to Young Ameritown. He took being a journalist VERY seriously.
Madison had her biome play. She was a Macaw and Cactus.
She also made an arctic tundra
These are her 2 good friends, Mia and Braylynn
Megan made pet rocks for market days.
Noah and Marcus tried to find out which batteries lasted longer for their science project (after young Ameritown Noah decided he looks good in glasses and wears glasses with out lenses quite often).
Brock and Dillon tested to see if the 5 second rule is legit. It's not.
Wow - just recounting all these projects makes me overwhelmed. All these happened in the month of May. It is intense. But not really because Jason is our project manager. When the kids come home with a project I just say, "go give it to dad" and the 2 of them do it all! It is amazing. All I had to do was show up for the presentation (and I do the shopping to get the materials). But those 2 jobs were pretty hard on me in this stage. But I did it! And more importantly they did it!

























No comments:
Post a Comment