As I said in an earlier post we took a vote on all the things we wanted to do. There were only 2 things that got all 4 votes. One was just hanging out at grandma Hanna's. The other was a trip to Temple Square. That may have been my proudest parenting moment EVER! My heart lives at temple square and I have always wanted my kids to feel the same way. Brock had been planning ALL year to do baptisms at the Salt Lake Temple when we came. Sadly it was closed for maintenance. We were lucky enough to get Brooke and Micheal and the kids to come with us.
Dane is already falling in love with temple square.
We went up to see the Christus and all the kids wanted to be the one to take Dane to Jesus. I felt that was rightly a mother's job. But then I realized this is important to them. Nothing brings me greater joy than seeing my older kids "mother" Dane. especially watching them teach him things - and what better than to teach him about Jesus?
Eventually I got my turn
We ended the night with some pie from The Lion House Pantry!
It was a good night.
























No comments:
Post a Comment