Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Cross over

Noah crossed over to cub scouts to boy scouts in October.  He is sad to only be a boys scout for 3 months.  He didn't like cub scouts - but was really looking forward to boys scouts - only because he thinks that is cub scouts the leaders are too strict and you don't do dangerous things.  I am SURE he will get to do dangerous things in the new youth program. 





 I didn't get a picture of Noah and Brock together in their boy scout shirts becasue Noah is wearing Brock's - I am not going to buy one for just 3 months.

That same night was the activity days daddy daughter western themed date.  Our Wednesday nights are always busy around here!

No comments: