Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Saturday, November 9, 2019

Sleepovers

One weekend in September Jason, Brock and Noah all went camping at the boys scout camperee.  Madison was invited to a slumber party 

These are the pictures the mom sent.
Madison, Devin, Khloe, Mia, Brailynn

My first (selfish) instinct was to find a place for Megan to go have a sleepover so I could have an evening (and house) to myself (and Dane).  But then I thought "or I could have special time with Megan".  I thought about what we could do and after some pondering I felt inspired to let her have a sleep over at out house.  She has been having friend/ girl drama this school year.  She had a best friend (Pailey) for the last 2 years but Pailey has made some new friends and Megan is getting pushed out.  Anytime Megan has friends over Madison is also there - and while that hasn't been a problem I thought she might enjoy a sleepover with JUST her and Pailey.  I was right!  It was just what the doctor ordered.  I took them to Chick Fil A for dinner and then back to our house where they had the whole house to themselves (quite a treat when you are in a family of 5).

No comments: