Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Sunday, November 10, 2019

Random Dane stuff

I try hard to take Dane to do something just for him once a week.  Krista is homeschooling David this year and also babysitting a one year old - so we go on walks or to the park with them sometimes.


I don't know who took the above picture.  Dane is a great eater.  His favorite thing to do is throw his sippy cup off the high chair.  His siblings taught him is was hilarious and now he wont drink it he just chucks it and laughs.  It's the worst! ha

I guess we have a toddler.  He isn't walking yet - but he loves to get into things.  I would say he gets into more things than my other babies - which isn't saying a lot - most my kids were NOT a "get into things"/destroyer kind of baby/kid.  We actually find it really endearing.

I love shopping with him.  Mostly becasue I can talk and sing to myself and I don't look like a crazy person.  He is so fun to have with me all day.


No comments: