Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Deacon Ski Day

The deacons took the boys skiing in January.  I love skiing.Probably one of my top 3 favorite things to do.  Which is sad becasue I have been once in the last 18 years.  I was so so happy that the Deacons leaders were willing to wake up and take the boys at 5:30 am, spend their own money to buy tickets and teach them how to ski.  The best part was - the boys loved it.  I really didn't know if they would or now.  They really wanted to go again - but since I am pregnant I can't take them.  But it did give me the motivation and vision to make a goal to take them next year.  





No comments: