Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Friday, March 13, 2020

Jason's birthday

Jason turned 35 the day of the Super Bowl.  The girls took this and ran with it.  They asked him what team he wanted to win (the Chiefs) and they made decorations and posters to cheer for his team for his birthday.  We ate steak and potatoes (his favorite) and made Oreo truffle balls.

Jason is a rock star of a man.  No matter how hard things get or how bad he may feel he puts 100% into being a good dad and husband.  We get all of him everyday.  He puts everyone else before himself.  He has been working like crazy to finish his MBA and I am amazed everyday how much time and sacrifice he puts into it without complaint.  It can't be easy working full time, doing your MBA, having 5 kids, and your wife pregnant.  We are so grateful we have him!

No comments: