Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Sunday, May 17, 2020

School schedule

This was our schedule for the 2019-2020 school year.  I may have posted it at the beginning of the school year, I don't remember.  Either way I thought I would document it.  I also had a pretty sweet winter/early spring schedule for me and Dane.  I can hardly remember it now.  But I will do my best.

Woke Brock up at 6:15
Woke everyone else up at 6:45 for morning devotional
Took Brock to school at 7:15
Jason got Dane up whenever Dane woke up
7:30 - 8:20 - get kids breakfast and packed lunches
8:20 - David came over to babysit Dane while I took the kids to school and went and worked out
*Working out every morning was a game changer for me!  It was the best and I was SO grateful to have David to watch Dane.  David is so good with him and only charged a dollar!  It truly changed my whole day and changed my pregnancy.  
9:30 - came home and put Dane down for a nap.
9:30 - 11:30 - Read scriptures, do one (family history, blog, blog book), make a good breakfast for me, clean, get ready, bake something, work on to-do list
11:30 - Dane wakes up.  Play, eat lunch, outing, run errands.  On Wednesday we had a play group
1:30 - Dane nap.  I made dinner, took a nap, kept working on to do list, cleaned up the house
3:00 - Brock comes home (he rides his scooter home).  We chat.
3:30 - go get kids.  Brock usually gets Dane up from nap.

On Monday's I cleaned the whole time during Dane's naps and during in awake time we went to the store for grocery shopping for the week.  As mentioned on previous posts I was committed to doing "real" outings with Dane at least 3 times a week during the spring (zoo, aquarium, swimming, farms, children's museums, etc) - I even bought passes.  But, alas, it was not to be.  And I had to stop working out, which has made my pregnancy harder, but not too bad.

No comments: