Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Thursday, September 10, 2020

Swimming

When the pools opened  there were some strict rules (still are).  You have to make an appointment a week in advance.  You can only have 2 appointments a week.  It lasts for 1 hour and 45 minutes.  Only 6 people can go at a time.  Everyone (including Eve) counts as a "person".  So for me, Dane, and Eve to go we can only take 3 other kids (I have 4).  So we all rotated and often took friends instead.  
Zoe comes with us 9 times out of 10.  Usually it is the 2 girls and Zoe as our "other 3".

We go twice a week, before Danes nap.  Even sleeps the whole time almost every time.


When Eve does wake - up she goes in the wrap.

umm... So Dane really likes to drown.  Seriously.  He likes to jump in the water, go under, and never come up.  I have tried to wait and see if he will get scared or try to come up on his own (he CAN touch).  But he doesn't.  He just lays there at the bottom of the pool.  When I pull him up he smiles and does it again.  











I let the boys use all 6 tickets one day.



No comments: