Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Friday, September 11, 2020

Outings

After Eve was born our daily outings turned into less than weekly outings.  Dane and I still went to a park or swimming 3 - 5 times a week, but it was usually just me, Dane, and Eve.  Sometimes one (or both) of the girls would come.  By August I was missing my outings with my kids, but by this point they were used to just playing with their friends all day every day.  So for the last 3 weeks of summer I convinced them to go on one outing a week with me.  They obliged.  I don't have pictures of most of them.

This is one that just the girls came on with Zoe.  They spent the whole time doing their AG dolls hair.


I ALWAYS wanted a battery operated fan for my babies.  I finally got one (on my sixth)! I love it - and so does she!

The big kids usually grumble when I first tell them about the outing.   They are "too old" - but it just warms my heart to see the boys start playing like they are little kids again.  







No comments: